We frequently recommend nutrient-dense smoothies with ingredients that are beneficial for reproductive health. This is a great breakfast and will keep you and your partner satiated until lunch due to the amount of fat and fiber. It’s best to use a high speed blender and everything should be organic whenever possible or at the bare minimum, be sure to check the dirty dozen and clean fifteen.
- 1 green tipped banana
- 1 seeded orange or tangerine
- 1/2 c blueberries and/or raspberries
- 1/4 c raw pumpkin and/or sesame seeds
- A few handfuls of spinach
- 1 T good quality extra virgin olive oil
- 1 T cold pressed coconut oil
- 1 T flax seeds
- 1 T chia seeds
- 2-3 t black maca powder
- Unsweetened almond milk and/or plain kefir (if dairy is tolerated)
You can technically make it in advance and use something like this to vacuum seal it in a mason jar for freshness.